New company based on Tokyo, Japan, Green Sakura Ltd is here to make your Android experience more fun, convivial, and intense. This is with a huge pleasure that the Green Sakura team presents to you its Android applications, and related FAQs. Do not hesitate to post your comments, or questions, and our team will be here to answer, and make your Android experiment more easy :-). Have Fun! (Akira Murayama. Green Sakura boss, and an Android community friend.)
Available from menu > draw, the draw editor allows you to draw whatever you want and add it to your picture.
Draw editor interface
As it appears above, you can access to these functions:
1. Enhance or decrease your brush thanks to a seek bar
2. Region where you draw
3. Undo all the paths that you want
4. Foreground color
5. Background color
6. Allows you to switch the foreground and background color
7. Suite of check buttons to: (from the top left to the bottom right)
- Paint an area easily
- Blur your main path (or foreground color). Useful to make area painting with a blur border
- Add a background path to your main path
- The background path can be blurred (mimicking a glow or neon effect depending the color of your background)
At the bottom of this interface, a text line reminds you how to use(/save/share in the paid version) directly on your picture. Warrantied effect)). Just enter a name for your draw (without any format extensions), and hop! this is sticked on your draw wherever you want and as you want.
Questions or comments?
Let the Green Sakura team knows by posting your request on this blog. We will try to answer as fast as it is possible. Thank you, and Enjoy!).
Available from Menu > Text (a-z), the text editor will appear like this:
Text editor interface
With, from to the top to the bottom:
1. The preview window (with the "holidays" word as an example) where all of your text will appear on a single line. If the text, that you want to enter, appears longer than the preview window, you can scroll horizontally the text with your fingers
2. A text line let you know that you can use or save your text (with fonts and shadow effects) as a bitmap clicking on the menu button of your phone. In case of save, the white or black background applied to the preview window will not appear. The text keeps its background as transparent.
3. The field to enter your text.
4. The font size with four different choices from Tiny to Huge
5. The font color to choose a color picker 6. The background color for the preview window (black or white). Pretty useful depending of what kind of colors you would like to use on your text
6. The shadow color to choose through the color picker
7. The check buttons "Shadow" and "Blur effect" to affect a shadow to your text with a blur effect respectively
8. The "Glow" effect check button to give a glow or neon effect to your text
9. The font picker where a set of 30 (180 for the paid version) incredible and exclusive fonts are stored and ready to be used on your text
By the menu button, you can use (and/or save and/or share for the paid version) the text for your picture. Warrantied effect )). Do not hesitate to use the text editor to edit your own "meme" and share it
on your favorite social network!
Questions or comments? Let the Green Sakura team knows by posting your request on this blog. We will try to answer as fast as it is possible. Thank you, and Enjoy!).